One of the dangers brought by the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic is the potential overload of our healthcare systems. To help avoid that, medVC.eu offers this video-room service for free to all hospitals.
We want to help by giving all hospitals the possibility to unblock their telephone lines and stop patients from overcrowding the emergency rooms. Thanks to this service, each hospital that registers can let its doctors see the patients using videoconferencing.
- audio-video connection between patients at home and doctors at the hospital
- doctors can initially assess the patients’ health status using audio and video
- patients stay at home, not spreading the virus
- includes a virtual waiting room where patient requests are queued
- doctors attend to patients from the waiting room at their convenience
- connections from laptops or phones, in audio-video or audio-only mode
- very easy to use
- secure and encrypted
- no data is being recorded
- free of charge
- no more blocking of telephone lines
- no more crowds in emergency rooms